Policies & Rules of Occupancy
The owners will be delighted to answer any questions or take reservations from 9:00am-8:00pm on weekdays and from 9:00am-3:00pm on weekends.
- Check in is between 4:00pm-6:00pm.
- We personally meet and greet you at the property to allow you access as well as walk through offering instruction and answering questions.
- We request that you call us the morning of your arrival date to let us know what time to greet you.
- We cannot accommodate early check-ins.
- We will do our best to have your cabin ready for you at 4:00pm, but there are rare occasions when additional cleaning may be required and we ask that you be greeted on the porch until cleaning is finished.
- Your hot tub may not be fully heated until later that night.
- There are no refunds in these situations.
- Check out is no later than 11:00am.
- There is no need to contact us to depart unless you wish to do so.
- We cannot accommodate late check-outs.
- In addition to the reservation rates, we require a $800.00 security deposit that is due 30 days prior to your reservation date.
- The Security deposit should be mailed to our office - 37775 Coonville Rd New Plymouth, OH 45654, in the form of a personal check and or cashier check.
- Security deposit are typically returned within 3-7 business days after your departure date, by mail the security deposit will be conditionally but Happily Refunded as long as there is no damages, missing items or excessive cleaning reported from your stay.
- Advance payment of at least 50% of your total reservation is required at the time the reservation is made.
- The remaining balance is due no later than 30 days prior to your arrival date.
- Any reservation that is made one year or more in advance only requires 25% down to reserve that dates the remaining balance is due 30 days prior to your arrival date.
- Any balance including the security deposit is due no less than 30 days prior to your reservation date.
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express are accepted for your reservation only.
- Due to our intimate size, any cancellation or change affects us significantly. Therefore, we adhere to the following cancellation policy.
- Reservations over 45 days prior to your arrival, will receive your Advance payment and security deposit, less a processing fee of $50.00.
- There is No refund of any kind for cancellations less than 45 days prior to your arrival date.
- There are no cancellations due to inclement weather.
- Changes to the arrival or departure date are subject to our cancellation policy and processing fee of $50.00.
- Owners reserves the right to cancel a reservation at any time with the return of any prepaid fees.
- We guarantee your reservation; therefore, any cancellation or change must be made directly with the owners during regular office hours.
- Your phone reservation is considered a confirmed reservation with Lonesome Holler Lodge or Honeysuckle Ridge Cabin at the time of your booking.
- If you reserve using our online reservation system, we will contact you by phone within 24-hours to confirm and complete your reservation.
- You will also receive a confirmation letter via email denoting the terms of your reservation.
- We reserve the right to withhold all or part of your security deposit in the event of damages.
- If the repair of the damage exceeds $800.00 we reserve the right to charge the credit card on file.
- There is a minimum of $500.00 cleaning fee for smoking or vaping in the lodge or cabin.
- The phone number located at Lonesome Holler Lodge is 740.380.2040 and Honeysuckle Ridge Cabin is 740.279.1525.
- Bring prepaid card for International Calls.
- Phone may be used for local calls within the Continental US free of charge.
A few rules to follow:
- Must be at least 28 yrs to book a reservation.
- A valid ID may be required upon check in.
- Keep off all Rocks
- Occupancy Registered guest are not permitted to have visitors. Registered guest staying may not exceed the maximum occupancy of the Lodge (14), Cabin (11). without prior agreement with the owners.
- No hunting, use of firearms, fireworks on property.
- No Smoking or Vaping inside the Cabin or Lodge. Smoking and vaping in designated area only. No candle use on property. If smoking or vaping is found in cabin a $500.00 cleaning fee will be charged.
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages is limited to the people of legal age. Illegal drug use or engaging in any other illegal activity is strictly prohibited and will result in immediate dismissal from the property without refund.
- Furniture may not be moved in or from lodge or decks. All bedding must stay on the bed in which it was during the walk through. A fee of $250.00 will be charged to reset the lodging.
- Close and lock all doors prior to departure
- We have a NO GLASS policy that applies to all exterior areas of the property. Plan accordingly. Pool and hot tub will be closed if glass is introduced.
- Firewood can be purchased on property. Firewood by county mandate Firewood may not be brought to Hocking County
- ATV's, UTV's, dirt bikes, etc. are strictly prohibited. Trails are for foot traffic only.
- NO PET policy. Violation will result in a $250.00 fee.
- Fireplace: in an effort to conserve energy and protect the environment, we turn off the gas fireplace from May 1st- September 20th. No roasting smores or anything should be placed in these gas fireplaces.
- Dish Network is satellite television and you may occur outages. We also have a DVD library you can watch during your stay.
- Swimming Pool and Hot Tubs contain shallow water. No Diving Allowed. No Jumping from the Decks or Porch into the Hot Tub area. (This could result in death and also damage to the hot tub). Extra excessive cleaning charge if hot tubs and swimming pool requires extra cleaning of $50-250.00 Fee. Shower before entering hot tub and swimming pool. No body lotions, soaps, fragrances, oils, bodily excrement etc. shall be allowed in the hot tub or swimming pools.
- Bring your own floats and enjoy the sun. All toys and floating devices are to use at your own risk. Pool can be heated for an extra charge of $75.00 for 4 hours to bring the temperature to 82 degrees. Depending upon weather.
- All individuals, including pregnant women, and /or those under the influence of alcohol, and /or other prescription drugs shall use the hot tub and swimming pool at their own risk. Pregnant women, persons with diabetes, high blood pressure, sensitive skin or heart disease should not use the hot tub. Water temperature greater than 100 degrees F is not recommended
- No drinking or eating in the hot tub.
- Turn off jets and lights when exiting the hot tub, place cover on hot tub when not in use. No sitting on the hot tub lid.
- Lock gates to pool area at all times. Lock basement door when hot tub and/or is not in use.
- We do not rent our facilities for after-prom, high school graduations parties, college formal parties, and fraternity or sorority parties. All events are subject to approval by owners prior to confirmation of a reservation.
- We cannot accept reservations that create one-night openings during our "Peak Season". We do not allow check ins or check outs on holidays. If you submit a request where this occurs you may be asked to change it.
- Wi-Fi: Please understand that you are in the country; while we have internet. It may be different than what you might be used to in the city. Service cannot be guaranteed as an amenity.
- Driving Conditions: The roads to and from our lodge and cabin are rural and are well maintained by the county, state and township. We regret we are unable to offer refunds due to severe weather.
- Amenities: There may be times when appliances, hot tubs, swimming pool, fireplace, electronics and Wi-Fi can malfunction. We strive to service & restore these amenities as quickly as possible. We are unable to provide any rental concession for time without these items. In addition to any other items, that are outside of our control will not result in a refund or discount of any kind. Due to the cleaning and servicing of the hot tub, swimming pool, there are times when the water temperature is not at peak temperature and may need additional time to heat. We ask that you adhere to the guidelines and policies with regards to the use of amenities to allow them to function at peak efficiency. Failing to do so may result in damage & excessive cleaning fees.
- Lonesome Holler Lodge and Honeysuckle Ridge Cabin offer exquisite luxury and the finest amenities. We always strive to meet and exceed all your expectations during your stay with us.