POLICIES & Rules Of Occupancy
- The owners will be delighted to answer any questions or take reservations from 9:00am-8:00pm on weekdays and from 9:00am-3:00pm on weekends.
- Check in is between 4:00pm-6:00pm. We personally meet and greet you at the property to allow you access as well as walk through offering instruction and answering questions. If your travel plans have you arriving past 6:00pm please notify us so that we plan accordingly. cannot accommodate early check-ins. We will do our best to have your cabin ready for you at 4:00pm, but there are rare occasions when additional cleaning may be required and we ask that you be greeted on the porch until cleaning is finished. Your hot tub may not be fully heated until later that night. There are no refunds in these situations.
- Check out is no later than 11:00am. There is no need to contact us to depart unless you wish to do so. We cannot accommodate late check-outs.
- In addition to the reservation rates, we require a $250.00 security deposit that is due at the time the reservation is made. Security deposit are typically returned within 3-7 business days after your departure date, by mail or applied to the credit card on file. The security deposit will be conditionally but Happily Refunded as long as there is no damages, missing items or excessive cleaning reported from your stay.
- Advance payment of at least 50% of your total reservation is required at the time the reservation is made. The remaining balance is due no later than 30 days prior to your arrival date. Any reservation that is made one year or more in advance only requires 25% down to reserve that dates the remaining balance is due 30 days prior to your arrival date. Any balance including the security deposit is due no less than 30 days prior to your reservation date. Visa, MasterCard,Discover and American Express are accepted.
- Due to our intimate size, any cancellation or change affects us significantly. Therefore, we adhere to the following cancellation policy. Reservations over 45 days prior to your arrival, will receive your Advance payment and security deposit, less a processing fee of $50.00. There is No refund of any kind for cancellations less than 45days prior to your arrival date. There are no callcellations due to inclement weather. Changes to the arrival or departure date are subject to our cancellation policy and processing fee of $50.00. Owners reserves the right to cancel a reservation at anytime with the return of any prepaid fees.
- We guarantee your reservation; therefore, any cancellation or change must be made directly with the owners during regular office hours.
- Your phone reservation is considered a confirmed reservation with Lonesome Holler Lodge or Honeysuckle Ridge Cabin at the time of your booking. If you reserve using our online reservation system, we will contact you by phone within 24-hours to confirm and complete your reservation. You will also receive a confirmation letter via email denoting the terms of your reservation.
Damages: We reserve the right to withhold all or part of your security deposit in the event of damages. If the repair of the damage exceeds $200.00 we reserve the right to charge the credit card on file. There is a minimum of $200.00 cleaning fee for smoking in the lodge or cabin.
Important Reservation Facts
- Must be at least 24yrs to book a reservation.
- Valid ID may be required upon check in.
- We have a NO GLASS policy that applies to all exterior areas of the property. Plan Accordingly.
- We do not rent our facilities for after-prom, high school graduations parties, college formal parties, and faternity or sorority parties.
- All events are subject to approval by owners prior to confirmation of a reservation.
- We do not allow ANY visitors without owners approval.
- Only registered guests (12 maximum in Lonesome Holler Lodge),(8 maximum in Honeysuckle Ridge Cabin) for your stay will be given access to the property. Others will be turned away. No exceptions.
- We cannot accept reservations that create one night openings during our "Peak Season".
- We do not allow check ins or check outs on holidays. If you submit a request where this occurs you may be asked to change it.
- No Smoking: No smoking and No candles on property. You may smoke in your vehicle only.
- Pets: Although we love animals, a NO PET policy (No pets on the grounds or in the lodge or cabin).
- All minors must be accompanied by an adult at all times while on the property and including the pool area and hot tub area.
- Swimming Pool and Hot Tubs contain shallow water NO DIVING ALLOWED. No diving or jumping from the decks or porch into the Hot Tub area. (This could result in death and also damage to the hot tub).
- Fireplace: In an effort to conserve energy and protect the environment, we turn off the gas fireplace May 1st- September 20th. No roasting smores or anything should be placed in these gas fireplaces. We ask that you open the chimney flue before using. Know that gas fireplaces will smell like propane burning. The cozy and beauty is very enjoyable.
- Wi-Fi: Please understand that you are in the country; while we have internet. It may be different than what you might be used to in the city. Service cannot be guaranteed as an amenity.
- Network Television: Dish Network which is satelite television and you may occur an outage during a heavy storm. We also have an extensive DVD library where you can borrow complimentary DVD's during your stay.
- Driving Conditions: The roads to and from our lodge and cabin are rural and are well maintaned by the county, state and township.We regret we are unable to offer refunds due to severe weather.
- Amenities: There may be times when appliances, hot tubs, swimming pool, fireplace, electronics and Wi-Fi can malfunction. We strive to service & restore these amenities as quickly as possible. We are unable to provide any rental concession for time without these items. In addition to any other items, that are outside of our control will not result in a refund or discount of any kind. Due to the cleaning and servicing of the hot tub, swimming pool, there are times when the water temperature is not at peak temperature and may need additional time to heat. We ask that you adhere to the guidelines and policies with regards to the use of amenities to allow them to function at peak efficiency. Failing to do so may result in damage & excessive cleaning fees.
- Firewood by county mandate Firewood may not be brought to Hocking County Firewood for our fire rings is available for sale during your stay.
- No weapons of any kind are permitted on the grounds.
- No fireworks of any kind.
- Trails are for foot traffic only. ATV's, UTV's and Dirt Bikes are not permitted.
- Occupancy Registered guests are not permitted to have visitors. Registered guests staying may not exceed the maximum occupancy of the Lodge(12guests), Cabin(8guests) without prior agreement with the owners.
Lonesome Holler Lodge and Honeysuckle Ridge Cabin offer exquisite luxury and the finest amenities. We always strive to meet and exceed all your expectations during your stay with us.